E2 Visa Benefits
There are many different advantages to take into consideration when applying for an E2 Visa, starting with its flexibility and followed by others like:
- Allows a non-American citizen to live and work legally in the United States.
- Investors can live in the United States for long periods of time or travel frequently to their home countries with very few restrictions.
- Should the E2 Investor move to the United States for a long period, his or her family (children under 21 years old and spouse) will be authorized with a visa under the same conditions. Children are permitted to attend school and University if they wish, and spouses may either help the investor to initiate the business or find a job in an unrelated U.S company.
- Compared to the EB-5, the E2 visa approval requires a significantly lower amount of money to be invested.
- As long as the investor keeps the business running under the same conditions and requirements, the E2 visa can be renewed as many times as desired. A typical renewal lasts between 2 and 5 years.
- Under normal circumstances and depending on the country/U.S. Embassy, the processing time for an E-2 Visa application may be from 4 to 12 weeks. If the investor is advised and prepared by an experienced immigration attorney, the approval rate for this type of visa is generally higher than 90%.
E2 Visa Requirements
E2 Visa Process
E2 Visa FAQ
E2 Visa Options
Learn More About the E2 Visa Process
Let us match you with the perfect franchise.