We sometimes encounter good folks who are down on their luck after losing a job or are overwhelmingly frustrated with their career trajectory. Many Americans were not meant to be employees forever and are secretly pining for a new lease on life. The problem is that they don’t know where to find it or how to make it.
Franchising has become one of the best ways to address this common problem facing Americans in 2022.
Have You Hit the Wall in Terms of Your Career?
It’s not unheard of for talented workers and employees to reach a point where their 9-to-5 job no longer provides efficacy and meaning in life. For those who were never cut out for such a lifestyle in the first place, that could be EVERY DAY spent working a typical job. Others arrive at that conclusion slowly and inexorably over the course of years.
Also, it usually doesn’t matter how much money you make.
One of the reasons we emphasize franchising so much is because it’s actually a logical career transition for high-performing individuals who have no problem making money. Income is less of an issue compared to career and lifestyle autonomy.
Franchising: Gaining a Much Needed Mindset Shift
Let’s say that you’ve had a job loss and need something different soon. Suffering a sudden loss of employment can feel traumatizing, but it’ll expose a lot about your mindset. Do you approach this setback from a mental position of abundance, or do you become overly melancholic?
Negative Ways to Cope with Job Loss
- You only acknowledge the miserable aspects, but fail to take advantage of job loss as motivation to find a better career.
- You spend excessive amounts of time planning ways to cut your lifestyle habits (which can be a good idea) without constructing a new game plan.
- You assume the only way to get back on your feet is to seek the exact same job you had before but with a different company.
Positive Ways to Cope with Job Loss
- You realize that life’s too short to mourn a job loss, preferring to view it as a blessing in disguise.
- You take advantage of a sudden in-flux of free time and find industrious ways to utilize all the money you saved from your old job.
- After pondering your various options and seeking wise consultation, you carefully consider the possibility of starting a business.
A positive state of mind is the key to making the most of temporary unemployment. If you use that time effectively, there’s a good chance you’ll identify a substantially better career. For our part, we recommend the franchise business approach, where you can discover how to be your own boss while harnessing an already-proven market brand.
Franocity has lots of experience working with people who want a new lease on life. We often help them find it by matching them with lucrative franchisor companies. If you want to find out how we can do that for you, contact us any time at 561-609-6200.